Saturday 21 May 2016

Nepal

Nepal


100% of all profits generated from this album will go to Oxfarm Earthquake Devastates Nepal Appeal www.oxfam.org.au/my/donate/earthquake-devastates-nepal/

I've long had a fascination with Nepal.

Snuggled between India and China, it's a land of serene beauty, and an amazing multicultural, multi religious, and multilingual country.

But it's the incredible landscape that gets me. Even though they have been through a very hard time of late, with the massive earthquake a little while back, it stands as a country of unique land forms and a hardy and enduring people.

I've decide to create an imaginary movie of Nepal, and of course I am writing the music for that movie. Who knows, maybe one day someone will make a real movie of Nepal and use my music as the soundtrack.

Here is one track from that coming album, titled In the Garden of Dreams, Kathmandu. You can hear it on my Soundcloud site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment